- Obey all traffic laws. This is an open course so show respect.
- Helmet required (and I am not talking about your german buddy)
- No littering!! Woodsy the Owl will swoop down and feed on any litterbugs.
- 12 hour cut off - After 12 hours we will be busy grillin, chillin and fillin up with good vibes
- You are on your own. This means no outside help. Fellow Dirty Benjamins are more than welcome to lend a hand but come prepared. This is a self-supported event, yo.
- You leave the course, you must re-enter at the same spot or be DQ'ed. Self explanatory, show respect to your fellow gravel fiends and don't cheat. Besides, you are only cheating yourself of a good time. Word.
- No electric or gas powered two wheelers. We are down with the BRRAAAAPPPP but let's keep it human powered. (I just wanted to drop a BRRAAAPPPP in here)
- Give a smile and a "How do" to the volunteers. They are invaluable to the race
Yes! Thank You! Ben Franklin rules, You rule, the AGRS rules and each race making up the AGRS rule!!! Darn Tootin! With much respect to chaos and anarchy, we are obligated to provide a safe and efficient environment for a great time to be had by all gravel addicts. Please read and follow the rules outlined below. We look forward to a thrilling, challenging, social, fun and safe event.