Friday, January 29, 2010

Registration Update

We are banging our heads and deciding on good dates for the registration. The registration will be to fill out a postcard with a bit of information and drop it in the mail between some dates that we will be posting later. Not too bad, eh? We are also coming up with categories for the race. There will be a single speed and most likely a fixed...Respect. A few others like male/female not sure about the transgender but if there is enough who register, we may be able to come up with something.

More info to follow and thanks to all those who become fans of our Facebook site!!

6 comments:

  1. I second that. Unless you make one for the dirty double dingle too. Ain't got no class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplicity is Grand....RWYB! I think the Hy-Vee Tri is June 19th and I have to work it but this plan of free gravel racing is fucking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I want in??? But don't know about no stinkin' facebook??? I want to race tis thang??? email me with registration details?
    Hugs,
    Charlie
    cfarrow@esko.k12.mn.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. More info coming by the end of the week. Please stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete