- Obey all traffic laws. This is an open course so show respect.
- Helmet required (and I am not talking about your german buddy)
- No littering!! Woodsy the Owl will swoop down and feed on any litterbugs.
- 12 hour cut off - After 12 hours we will be busy grillin, chillin and fillin up with good vibes
- You are on your own. This means no outside help. Fellow Dirty Benjamins are more than welcome to lend a hand but come prepared. This is a self-supported event, yo.
- You leave the course, you must re-enter at the same spot or be DQ'ed. Self explanatory, show respect to your fellow gravel fiends and don't cheat. Besides, you are only cheating yourself of a good time. Word.
- No electric or gas powered two wheelers. We are down with the BRRAAAAPPPP but let's keep it human powered. (I just wanted to drop a BRRAAAPPPP in here)
- Give a smile and a "How do" to the volunteers. They are invaluable to the race
We are looking at what we can do for the mid-point check point. We are contemplating a bag drop so that you can replenish agua, food stuffs or bike things. Something like leave a bag at the start that we will transport to the mid-checkpoint. More on that later