Thursday, June 1, 2017

2017 Race Details

Here is the info you need for Saturday June 10th.

Sign-in and Registration will open at 6:15am at Michael's Cycles in Chaska, MN
Please print your own Cue Sheets, Race Number, and Event Waiver.  Get your rider number from the 2017 Event Roster tab or here. We need a signed waiver for you to start the event.  The race starts at 8:00am and closes at 7:00pm.  We'll do our best to have a cool one waiting for you at the finish.

Please wear a helmet and have working brakes.

Do not park in Walgreen's lot, you will get towed.  There is plenty of street parking in Chaska but you may need to park a few blocks away.  Consider parking by the VFW on Creek Rd. which is where the finish is and a 1/2 mile from Michael's Cycles

We will be having a Drop Bag/Checkpoint at mile 65 (Thanks to Michael's Cycles and their Saturday riding crew).  If you drop a bag off, we will bring it to the Henderson Picnic Shelter and return it back to the start.  The checkpoint will close down at 1:45.  Please put you race number on your bag (use masking tape or name tag etc. just make sure it doesn't fall off easy).  If you are racing and looking for your bag to be placed out for fast pickup please write "RACE" below the number on your bag , and place it in the designated drop off site at registration.

Water is available from a well at mile 45 in Rush River Park.  In LeSueur at mile 55 there is  a gas station, grocery store, and a few restaurants., and the u4ic Brewery Tap Room with Food Truck is at mile 75

If you are racing the event and shooting for the top 10 please look at the map to see where the finish line is located.  It will be on the trail before the baseball field,  we will ride past during the start of the event.

There is about 1.5 miles of snowmobile trail and 1 mile  MTB singletrack (nothing crazy) right after the checkpoint.  These sections could get omitted if it is raining or wet.

The Braapp!! section will be a race day add, it is currently flooded so it will be marked if it is added.  Expect some sand, shallow water crossing, and very rutted out double track if it's added.

To navigate the last 2 miles it might be helpful to look at the map.

There is one house that has a couple of dogs that are a little aggressive which is marked on the Cue Sheet.  I have riden by twice and they bark at you at come out on the road but nothing more.  I will be stopping at this house to let them know of the event and hopefully they will bring the dogs inside.

Here is an article about Henderson Station Rd. and it's appearance in Purple Rain



Links:
Waiver, Cue Sheets, & Race Numbers-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B45tutGk8I3TVlUzYnpNNUNvdlE/view?usp=sharing

Race Numbers-
http://dirtybenjamin.blogspot.com/p/2017-event-roster.html

Map-
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jvtlAfPps95tbEuRQkU_jWoofzQ&usp=sharing

GPS Files: (Not tested generated from a Strava Route recorded with iPhone)
GPX- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B45tutGk8I3TRUpNbU5mODd2M28/view?usp=sharing
TCX- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B45tutGk8I3TOVJBejVtUlIwSXc/view?usp=sharing

Henderson/Purple Rain article-
http://www.mankatofreepress.com/news/local_news/road-near-henderson-was-setting-for-indelible-purple-rain-scenes/article_b1c0fb56-0c1a-11e6-811e-77e7a4fdb18b.html




4 comments:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346




    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy covid-19 vaccination card online +1(901)878-9747

    ReplyDelete
  4. We produce a verified registered cdc covid-19 vaccination cards that can enable you travel or present at your job side
    buy registered covid19 vaccination cards at affordable prices

    We produce verified registered cdc covid19 vaccination cards that can enable you travel or present at your job side on request, Buy registered covid19 vaccine card at affordable prices without getting vaccinated
    Buy covid-19 vaccine record card online without taking the vaccine
    Buy covid-19 vaccine record card online, for now, the best way to show that you have been inoculated against the corona virus is a simple white card
    Buy covid-19 vaccination card online
    Covid-19 vaccine record card for sale in USA
    paper COVID-19 vaccination ID is a verified , physical evidence of your individual vaccination status, complete with sophisticated anti counterfeit technology to ensure authenticity and peace of mind

    BUY CDC COVID-19 REGISTERED VACCINATION RECORD CARD

    Buy covid 19 Vaccination cards online

    CALL/TEXT : +1 (901) 878-9747

    WHATSAPP: +1 (901) 878-9747

    Telegram: @Approveddocumente

    EMAIL : approvedocs@gmail.com


    BUY COVID19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD
    BUY COVID19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD
    BUY COVID19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD

    BUY CDC COVID-19 CACCINATION RECORD CARD
    covid19 vaccination card

    BUY COVID19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD
    BUY COVID19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD
    BUY COVID19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD
    BUY COVID19 VACCINATION RECORD CARD


    ReplyDelete